Limited Brands has the official ACES ETM employee login portal, where employees can do the process of account registration to get access to work-related tasks. ACES ETM is the web portal for representatives of Victoria’s Secret, Bath & Body Works, Henri Bendel, and La Senza.
These all brands are a sole part of L Brands Inc Corporation, famously known as Limited Brands Inc. With the LBrands ACES Login portal, employees can see pay stubs, taxes paid, worker benefits, and view their work schedules on a personal computer or mobile phone. Also at this ACES Login platform, employees ask the manager for the work data, communicate online and events access the benefits.
An LBrands employee ACES ETM account will be terminated after 30 days once the from receives the official resignation of the respective employee. If the current employees are interested in looking for a job with Limited Brands ACES, or if they are already an assistant looking to switch jobs, visit the L-Brands ACES ETM Login portal Careers section at the official ACES ETM website.
How To Register At ACES ETM Employee Portal?
In order to access the LBrands ACES Login portal, every employee has to process the complete registration procedure at the official site of ACESETM.com.
- Employees need to enter the SSN or NAS number but only the last six digits of the SSN number.
- Enter the date of birth, for instance, Month, day, and year in numbers and the suggested format.
- Enter the email address and re-enter it in the following field.
- Now, employees have to choose their account passwords. The password must have a blend of numbers, letters, and other characters.
- Passwords must be at least 8 and less than 20 characters long and incorporate at least 1 number.
- After reading the terms and conditions, employees can submit the form. Then click the Submit button.
- Here the registration procedure ends and employees can now access their ACES ETM Employee Login Account with the registered credentials.
Login Procedure To Access ACES ETM Account
The below-mentioned steps are needed by the current LBrands employee access their respective registered account:-
- Open the browser and access the ACES ETM portal through the official site at ACESETM.com.
- At the bottom of the screen, employees can switch to the Spanish language by clicking the Spanish link.
- Enter the username and password for the employee ID in the “Password” relevant section.
- Click the Submit tab to access the ACES ETM account.
- Employees can now have access to the ACES ETM Login portal features.